Deep frying oil
Deep frying oil
A special sunflower oil for deep frying, which is a mixture of high oleic refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil with food additives (E320/E321) and an antifoaming agent (E900).
Advantages of sunflower oil for deep frying:
1. Main ingredient is high oleic sunflower oil with an oleic acid content (Omega-9, monounsaturated fatty acid) of at least 80%;
2. Does not contain trans fats;
3. Due to its fatty acid composition is more economical in use and more resistant to oxidation (compared to ordinary sunflower oil), which increases the time of its use and provides a longer shelf life of the finished product;
4. Does not foam or smoke. A smoke point of 235℃ allows you to fry foods evenly at very high temperatures (free of harmful and carcinogenic substances) maintaining nutritional properties and mouth-watering appearance of ready meals;
5. This is the ideal sunflower oil to use for the production of snacks, chips, confectionery, as well as at the professional kitchen in the HoReCa segment – a frying oil with a long-term use cycle (up to 72 hours of frying) without frequent replacement.
6. A great alternative to palm oil based deep-frying mixes.
The recommended frying temperature is 175 °C.
Filter daily and add fresh oil to the needed level.
Do not mix frying oil with other oils.
|Ingridients:||100% high oleic refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil, antioxidants (Е320/Е321), antifoaming agent (E900);|
|Volume:||5 L; 15 L|
|Net weight:||4,6 kg; 13,8 kg|
|Shelf life:||24 months|
|Packing:||5 L PET bottle; bag-in-box|
Review - Deep frying oil
Unfortunately no one left a review